From July 19, 2021, we have started crowdfunding for street youth in the Philippines.
The project is titled “Supporting Street Youth Empowerment in the Philippines under the COVID-19 Pandemic.”
We aim to reach our goal of 1.5 million yen by August 31, 2021.
The street youth, already vulnerable before, are now hardly hit by the COVID-19 pandemic.
More impoverished than ever,
Let us support the street youth
To overcome the pandemic, regain hope and continue to be empowered
Now is the time more than ever.
We are now knocking on your kind hearts to help us with this crowdfunding project
ACC21 has been providing opportunities for young Filipinos to learn vocational and life skills so that they can get off the streets and earn a living for themselves. To date, 67 young people have completed the project.
>>Click here to read more about our past activities
However, since March of 2020, the COVID-19 pandemichas had a huge impact on the Philippine society and economy. Many young people are unemployed and have been starving even more.
It is becoming more and more difficult for young people living on the streets to find jobs and become independent. More support is needed.
Therefore, we have decided to take on the challenge of crowdfunding in order to deliver more substantial support to the youth.
Donations received through crowdfunding will be used to:
- Provide “Street Youth Empowerment Project” learning opportunities to 20 more youth
- Status survey and follow-up of 67 past trainees
We are committed to helping young people overcome the COVID-19 pandemic, break the vicious cycle of poverty, and get off the streets.
Please support this campaign for the young people who aim to become independent and empowered amidst the COVID-19 pandemic.
“Supporting Street Youth Empowerment in the Philippines under the COVID-19 Pandemic.”(English) (Japanese)
Period：July 19 2021 (Monday) ～August 31（Tuesday）
Target amount：1,500,000 JPY
How to help:
For details, please refer to the following procedure. To support this project, you will need to register as a user of CAMPFIRE. If you have any questions about how to support us, or if you would like to support us in another way, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (Contact: Tsujimoto).
▼How to support through Campfire▼
- Access the following URL:(English) (Japanese)
- Click “Support Project” (プロジェクトを支援する) on the right side.
- Select the return with the amount you want and click “Select this return”(このリターンを選択する).
- The login screen will appear.If this is your first time to support CAMPFIRE, enter your email address in the “New Member Registration”(新規会員登録) field on the left side, and click “Send Confirmation Email”(確認メールを送信).
- You will receive a confirmation email from CAMPFIRE at the email address you entered.It may take some time for the email to arrive.
- Click the URL in the email to open the “Register Account Information” (アカウント情報の登録) page.
- When you see a screen that says, “Your new registration is complete!”（新規登録が完了しました！） Click on the “Continue”（続ける）button.
- The payment method screen will open. You can choose from credit card, convenience store payment, deferred payment, or bank transfer. Select the payment method of your choice, and click “Go to Payment”（お支払画面へ）.
- A screen for entering your name, address, and credit card information will open. After entering all the information, click “To confirmation screen” (確認画面へ）
- If there are no problems, click the “Finish” (完了) button to complete the process.
▼Donations may also be done through bank transfers▼
If you would like to make a designated donation to this project, please let us know by e-mail at email@example.com
<<About tax incentives>>
If you are living in Japan, donations from this project are eligible for deductions for charitable contributions.
In order to receive the tax incentive for charitable donations, it is necessary for you to file the final tax return with the donation receipt certificate issued by ACC21 during the filing. The donation receipt certificate shall be sent to you from ACC21 in January 2022. Please note that the donation receipt certificate must include the address and name on the resident’s card. If the address you entered when applying for donation is different from the address on the resident’s card, please contact ACC21. If the total annual amount of donations exceeds 2,000 yen, income tax shall be deducted. The total annual donation amount can include not only donations to ACC21 but also donations to other organizations that are eligible for tax deduction (including certified NPOs, public interest corporations, political parties, national and local governments). Whether or not you are eligible for the residence tax deduction depends on the local government. Please contact your local government. Tokyo residents are eligible for the city tax deduction.
《Contact for inquiries regarding this project and tax incentives》
Certified NPO Asian Community Center 21 (ACC21)
Contact: Noriko Tsujimoto and Ace Serna
Phone: 03-3945-2615 (Weekdays 10: 00-18: 00 *)